Aagrah Sheffield, Leopold Square are proud to one of the restaurants taking part in Dine Sheffield!!!
From the 15-29 March we are offering a 2 course meal for just £15 per head!!! Choose from any starter from under £4.50 from our A La Carte Menu, any main dish under £9.50 and any sundries under £3.00! What’s more, we’re offering a complimentary Privilege Card to each table which gives you 15% off the food bill and is valid for one year (renewed annually).* For further information on offers available visit the Dine Sheffield website.
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Offer valid from the 15-29th march 2018 only at the Leopold Square, Sheffield Aagrah Restaurant.
- Not valid at any other Aagrah Restaurant.
- Choose from any starter priced at £4.50 or less, any main dish priced at £9.50 or less and any sundries priced at £3.00 or less.
- Drinks, coffee, tea and desserts are not included in the offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with the Aagrah Privilege Card.
- Not valid on the Early Bird Offers and the Sun & Mon Buffet.
- Complimentary Privilege Card – Only one card will be given per table to customers who do not currently have an Aagrah Privilege Card.
- Aagrah Privilege Card is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- The first year is complimentary. If you wish to continue to enjoy the benefits of the Aagrah Privilege Card after the 1st year then a £25 renewal fee will need to be paid.
- In any case of dispute the manager’s decision is final.
Unfortunately many communities in Pakistan still do not have access to clean safe water. Aagrah Restaurants had the privilege of sponsoring the New Horizons charity which enabled the charity to install a water filter plant in a church in Pakistan. The New Horizons charity was founded by Yaqub Masih, a Pakistani Christian from Huddersfield. Three water filter plants were installed in Lahore which will provide clean water for 9,000 people every day.
Mr Haji Sabir, who is chairman of the Aagrah Group of Restaurants, told a 130-strong gathering of business people from across Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield: “We want to stand with New Horizons for all the good work they are doing in Pakistan.”
Executive Chef Mohammed Aslam and his team of chefs have devised a range of delicate sauces and marinades, with influences from cuisines of Goa, Kashmir and Sindh. Every week at Shipley we will be offering selected dishes from our exclusive Fruits of the Sea menu. Please check the specials board or ask a member of staff to see which sumptuous seafood dishes are available.
Available Sun 4:30pm – 5:30pm & Mon 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Only £10.95 per person. Children under 10 (4-9 years) £6.95 per child.
Kids under 4 eat for free when accompanied by a paying adult. One child per one paying adult.
After 6:30pm the full price buffet will be charged.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Not valid throughout December. Not valid on any of the Christmas Menus or Christmas Buffet Menus. Not available when the Christmas Menus are in operation. The management reserve the right to request proof of age for a child. In any case of dispute, the manager’s decision is final.
Indulge in a 3 course Aagrah Buffet! Only an Aagrah Buffet features our award winning authentic dishes!
Sunday & Monday Buffet is available every Sunday & Monday Buffet and is priced at £13.95 per person from 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Children under 10 (aged 4-9 years) are priced at £8.95
Children under 4 years – EAT FREE ON THE BUFFET!* (one child per one paying adult)
View this week’s Doncaster’s buffet menu by clicking here (22nd & 23rd April)
The management reserve the right to request proof of age for a child. In any case of dispute, the manager’s decision is final. Not available during the month of December or when the Christmas Buffet is in operation.